|Department:||INFORMATION SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING|
|Date of Joining the Institution:||30.05.2011|
|UG_Qualifications with Class/Grade:||BE [CSE]/FCD|
|PG_Qualifications with Class/Grade:||M.Tech [CNE]/ FCD (Batch Topper)|
|PhD_Qualifications with Class/Grade:||Registered at JNTU, Hyderabad|
|Field PhD Guide:||Cryptography & Network Security|
|University PhD Guide:||JNTU, Hyderabad|
|Professional Memberships:||ISTE, IEEE, IACSIT|
Awards Best Teacher Award – Recipient of periodic performance award during the year 2008-09
- Blended MOOCs: Impacting the Future of Higher Education, Journal of Engineering Education Transformations, Vol 29, Issue 3, pp. 45-48, Jan 2016.
- Java 8: Rebirth to a Software Supergiant, International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology, Vol 4, Issue 29, pp. 49-52, August 2016.
- Automatic Number Plate Extraction, International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, Vol 4, Issue 4, pp. 14-16, April 2017.
Google Scholar Citations: 7
Participation in Workshops/Training Programs
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage, 7-11 Oct 2013.
- Int. Summer School on Leading edge Software Engineering, 3-8 March 2014, NITK Surathkal.
- ISTE workshop on Computer Programming, 16-24 June 2014.
- FDP on Mobile Application Development, 1 Aug 2014, BMSCE
- Faculty Colloquium on IoT, Intel India Innovation Conclave, 9-10 Dec 2014, Intel, Bangalore.
- Essentials of SOP writing, BMSCE, 18 Feb 2015.
- Cloud Computing – India’s first Cloud Computing Championship, IIT Bhuvaneshwar, 7-8 March 2015, BMSCE
- Assessment of Quality of Teaching learning process, 29 July 2015, BMSCE.
- Inpods Tool Training, 30 July 2015, BMSCE.
- Blended MOOCs course on Computer Programming, IIT Bombay, Aug-Dec 2015.
- Concept of Integrated Engg. for product Development, 27 Aug 2015
- FDP on Mobile App. Development using Android and PhoneGap, 7-11 Sept. 2015, NMAMIT, Bangalore.
- Machine Learning by Tyco International, 20 Sept 2015, BMSCE
- Software solution for OBE for Tier-I and Tier-II Institutions with reference to NBA accreditation, 9 Jan 2016, BMSCE.
- Two weeks FDP on Pedagogy for Effective use of ICT in Technical Education, 28 Mar - 7 April 2016, SKSJIT, Bangalore.
- FDP on Data Science and analytics, 18-22 July 2016, JIT, Bangalore.
- TEQIP II sponsored one week workshop on "Machine Learning", 5-10 January 2017, BMSCE.
- TEQIP II sponsored two days Awareness Program on NABL accreditation, 6-7 Jan 2017, BMSCE.
- Big Data, by Times Pro, Jan 16, 2017.
- Data Science using Python, by Bloom Reach, Feb 6 2017.
- Introduction to Python Programming by Akamai Technologies, Feb 10, 2017.
- Introduction to GitHub and Linkedin, by HP Technologies, Feb 13, 2017.
- Technical Seminar on Web Application Development by Ms. Ankita R, Software Engineer, Nokia Technologies Ltd., Feb 20, 2017
- Student-to-Student Interaction on Basics of Python Programming, Mar 6, 2017.
- Project Cost Management, by Advanced Research and Development, Apr 27 2017.
- Project Quality Management, by Johnson Controls, Apr 27, 2017.