|Department:||INFORMATION SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING|
|Date of Joining the Institution:||10.02.2000|
|UG_Qualifications with Class/Grade:||BE [CSE]/ FCD|
|PG_Qualifications with Class/Grade:||M. Tech [CSE]/2nd Rank|
|PhD_Qualifications with Class/Grade:||Awarded Degree in June 2011|
|Field PhD Guide:||Networks & Communications, Cloud Computing, Algorithms|
|University PhD Guide:||VTU|
|PhDs Projects Guided:||Guiding 4 PhD candidates|
|Projects at Masters level Guiding / Guided:||10|
|Interaction with Professional Institutions:||Delivered guest lectures at many Institutions|
- Multi-tenancy in SAAS-A Comprehensive Survey, International Journal of Scientific and Engg. Research, No. 7, Issue 7, July 2014. Citations-2.
- Programme Outcomes Assessment by Direct Method, IEEE Conference on MOOCs Innovation and Technology in Education, Dec 2014. Citations-7
- Academia-Industry Collaboration to Improve the Quality of Teaching-Learning Process, Journal of Engineering Education Transformations, pp. 266-269, Special Issue, Jan. 2015
- Role of Consultancy in Engineering Education, Journal of Engg. Education Transformation, Vol 29, Issue 2, pp. 31-34, January 2015.
- Replication: A Technique for Scalability in Cloud Computing, International Journal of Computer Applications, Vol 122, Issue 5, Jan 2015. Citation-1.
- Time sliced and priority based load balancer, IEEE Int. Advanced Computing Conference, IACC, June 2015. Citations-2.
- Cloud Based Multiple Vehicle Tracking and Locking System, IEEE International Advance Computing Conference IACC, June 2015. Citation-1
- Effective algorithm to minimize target FAPs during hand-in and hand-off for 3GPP-LTE femtocell network. IEEE International Advance Computing Conference IACC, June 2015.
- Project Based Learning in Engineering Education, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, International Science Index, Educational and Pedagogical Sciences, Jan 2015.
- A Proposed resource sharing architecture for multitenant SAAS applications, International Conference on Data Engineering and Communication Technology, August 2016.
- A Scalable Network Architecture using Replication in Virtual environment, IJCTA, International Science Press, Oct. 2016.
- Smart Inventory Management System, International Education and Research Journal, May 2017.
- An Efficient Resource Sharing Technique for Multi-Tenant Databases, IEEE International Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics, Information & Communication Technology, May 2017.
- Basic Analysis of Docker Networking, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science, June 2017.
- Traffic light Control System for Emergency Vehicles, International Journal of Information Technology, Springer publications, Under review.
- Security Challenges of Virtualization in Cloud Environment, Sadhana Journal, Under review.
- An Efficient ECK Secured FCM based Firefly Optimization Algorithm for Dynamic Resource Sharing in Multi-tenant SaaS Service Clouds, International Journal of Database Theory and Application, Under review.
- Virtual Machine Migration Based Load Balancing for Resource Management and Scalability in Cloud Computing, Journal of Interconnection Networks, Under review.
- Novel approach for enhancing practical knowledge in Computer Networks, IEEE MOOCs, Innovation and Technology in Education – MITE 2017, Under review.
Google Scholar Citations: 73
Participation in Workshops/Training Programs
- Implementation Issue of IPV4 & IPV6, BMSCE, 23-29 Sept 2013.
- NBA Training on Outcome Based Education Accreditation System, PESU, 2013.
- Outcome based education and Preparing Self-assessment report, July 2013.
- Computer Networking, IIT Bombay, at BMSCE, 30 June - 5 July 2014.
- FDP on Mobile App., BMSCE, 1 Aug 2014.
- MOOC on MOOC, IIT Kanpur and COL with TEQIP, 5 Sep-12 Oct 2014.
- Workshop in MITE, 19-20 Dec 2014.
- Architecture for cloud, Dept. of Science & Engg., IIT Ropar, 8 Dec 2014 -8 Jan 2015.
- Automation of Curriculum design and attainment for OBE, IonIdea Inc, ICTIEE, 5 Jan 2015.
- Outcome based education, ICTIEE, 6 Jan 2015.
- Techvista 2015, Microsoft Research India, Bangalore, 23 Jan 2015.
- FDP on IPR, Significance for Academia, BMSCE, 25 Mar 2015.
- IUCEE workshop on Integrating Projects and Design into Core Engineering courses: Enhancing learning and preparing professionals, 20 July 2015, BMSCE.
- Training on Inpods, 30 July 2015, BMSCE.
- Orientation program on assessment of Quality of Teaching, Learning process, 29 July 2015, BMSCE.
- Completed IUCEE – EPICS course on project based learning, Sept 2015- Jan 2016.
- One day seminar on IBM Blumix, 24 August 2016, Bangalore.
- TEQIP II sponsored two day workshop on "Data Storage and Management", 11-12 Feb 2017, BMSCE.
Name of the
|1||Nagamani H Shahpure||1BM11PEN08||Cloud Computing||VTU||2011||Completed Comprehensive Viva|
|2||Pallavi G B||1BM12PEN08||Cloud Computing||VTU||2012||Completed Comprehensive Viva|
|3||Anitha H M||1BM14PEM03||Cloud Computing||VTU||2013||Course work completed|
|4||Nalina V||1BM15PEJ19||WANET and Cloud Computing||VTU||2015||Pursuing course work|