|Department:||INFORMATION SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING|
|Date of Joining the Institution:||02.09.2013|
|PhD_Qualifications with Class/Grade:||Awarded in 2013|
|Field PhD Guide:||Natural Language Processing|
|University PhD Guide:||VTU|
|PhDs Projects Guided:||Guiding 4 research scholars|
|Professional Memberships||IEEE, ISTE|
- Morphological Analysis & Generation of Kannada Text with Paradigm Approach, International Multi Conference on Innovations in Engineering and Technology, Aug 2014.
- Approaches to Named Entity Recognition in Indian Languages – A study, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology, Vol.3, Issue 6, pp. 191-194, Aug 2014.
- Word level language Identification and back transliteration of Romanized text: A shared task report by BMSCE, Sixth workshop of Forum for Information Retrieval Evaluation, 5-8 Dec 2014. Citation-1.
- Sentiment Analysis of Twitter Data, International Journal of advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology, Vol.3, Issue 12, pp. 4337-4342, Dec 2014.
- Blended Learning, an Integrated Learning Solution in Undergraduate Engineering Education: A Case study, Journal of Engineering Education transformations, pp. 311-314, Jan 2015. Citation-1.
- Role of Industry to improve Outcome Based Education in Engineering, Journal of Engineering Education Transformations, pp:358-361, Jan 2015
- Red Black Cryptography, IEEE International Advance Computing Conference, June 2015.
- Performance Comparison of word sense Disambiguation Approaches for Indian Languages, IEEE International Advance Computing Conference, June 2015. Citations-2.
- QEEE Spoken English Bridge Course for the Enhancement of Communication skills in Engineering Graduates, Journal of Engineering Education Transformations, Vol.29, Issue 2, Oct 2015.
- A Novel Approach to Sandhi Splitting at character level for Kannada language, IEEE International Conference on Computational Systems and Information Technology for Sustainable Solution, Oct 2016.
- Effective Collaborative activities and active learning in Engineering education-A case study, 4th IEEE International Conference on MOOCs, Innovation and Technology in Education, Dec 2016.
- Quality Workflow Management for different Android Platform Device, IEEE International Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics Information Communication Technology, May 2017.
- Survey of Big Data Research in Health care Analytics, International Journal of Data Science, Under Review.
- A Survey of Ontology based semantic Information Retrieval, Computational systems and Information Technology for Sustainable Solution, Under Review.
- Predictive Analytics: A survey, Trends, Applications and Recommendations, International Journal of Data Mining and Emerging Technologies, Under Review.
- Syntax parsing on tagged Kannada text, International Journal of System and Software Engineering, Under Review.
- Implementation of QEEE in Autonomous Institutions, IEEE MOOCs, Innovation and Technology in Education – MITE 2017, Under review.
- Detection of content replication on Cloud, International Journal of Innovative research in Science, Engineering & Technology, Under review.
Google Scholar CItations: 24
Participation in Workshops/Training Programs
- Faculty Orientation Program, 26 Sep - 1 Oct 2013.
- Workshop on Aview, BMSCE, 23 Oct 2013.
- QEEE workshop for faculty coordinators, IIT Madras, 13-14 Dec 2013.
- Indian Tech. Congress, The Nimhans Convention Centre, Bangalore, 2014.
- QEEE Workshop, India International Centre, New Delhi, 13 March 2014.
- QEEE Workshop, IIT Madras, April 2014.
- Mobile App. Devp., BMSCE, 1 Aug 2014.
- ISTE workshop on Pedagogy for Effective use of ICT in Engineering Education by NMEICT, 12 June - 2 Aug 2014, BMSCE.
- MOOC on MOOC, IIT Kanpur and COL with TEQIP, 5 Sep-12 Oct 2014.
- Virtualization Techniques in Cloud Computing, Novell, 18 Oct 2014.
- TEQIP sponsored work shop on Software Testing in collaboration IIIC and Novell Software Development (I) Pvt Ltd, 29 Oct 2014.
- Architecture for Cloud, Dept. of Science & Engg., IIT Ropar, 8 Dec 2014-8 Jan 2015.
- Project based learning, ICTIEE, 5 Jan 2015.
- Industry Aca. Partnership, ICTIEE, 6 Jan 2015.
- Techvista 2015, Bangalore, 23 Jan 2015.
- IUCEE-IGIP International Engg. Educator Program, Jan-Jun 2015.
- FDP on IPR: Significance for Academia, 25 March 2015.
- PhD Colloqium, 12-13 June, IACC 2015.
- QEEE Workshop, IIT Madras, Oct 2014.
- Workshop on Outcome Based Education and Accreditation, BMSCE, 21 July 2015.
- Orientation programme on assessment of Quality of Teaching Learning Process, BMSCE, 29 July 2015.
- Training on Inpods, BMSCE, 30 July 2015.
- Outcome Based Education, BMSCE in association with IUCEE and Inpods, 2-3 Aug 2015.
- QEEE Workshop, IIT Madras, Oct 2015.
- QEEE Feedback workshop, IIT Madras, April 2016.
- 12-week online course on Natural Language Processing, NPTEL, Jan-Apr 2017.
Name of the
|1||Shantala N||1BM15PEJ17||Mining and analysis of data patterns||VTU||2014||Course work completed|
|2||M Rajanishree||1BM15PEJ15||Natural language processing||VTU||2015||Pursuing course work|
|3||Sowmya Lakshmi B S||1BM16PEJ23||Data Analytics||VTU||2016||Pursuing course work
|4||Shilpa B L||1BM16PEJ25||Big Data Analytics||VTU||2016||Pursuing course work|