|Department:||INFORMATION SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING|
|Date of Joining the Institution:||28.04.2008|
|UG_Qualifications with Class/Grade:||BE [CSE]/FCD|
|PG_Qualifications with Class/Grade:||M. Tech [CNE]/FCD|
|PhD_Qualifications with Class/Grade:||Registered in 2013 under VTU|
|Field PhD Guide:||Biometrics|
|University PhD Guide:||VTU|
|Professional Memberships:||ISTE , Silicon India|
- Design of Competitive learning model in Engineering Education, Int. Conference on Transformations in Engg. Education, Jan 2015.
- Garbage E-Monitoring System, International Journal of Engineering Applied Sciences and Technology, April 2017.
- Reading Simple Kannada Handwritten Words Using SVM, National conference on Sustainable Engineering and Management, May 2017.
- Subversion ACL Automation, National Conference on VLSI, Communication and Signal Processing, May 2017.
- A Review on Palm print Authentication System, International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, Under review.
- Active learning in Entrepreneurship and Management, IEEE MOOCs, Innovation and Technology in Education – MITE 2017, Under review.
Participation in Workshops/Training Programs
- Training and Awareness workshop, 15 March 2014.
- Workshop on Information Security and Cyber Forensics, 2013.
- TEQIP sponsored workshop on Identification of slow learners & Performance enhancement, BMSCE, 20 Aug 2013.
- Mobile App. Development., 1 Aug 2014, BMSCE.
- Pedagogical Skills Development Training, BMSCE, 1, 2, 4 and 5 August 2014.
- PhD Colloquium, IACC, BMSCE, 12-13 June 2015.
- VTU workshop on Research Methodologies and Latex, VTU E-learning Centre, 29-31 July 2015
- Research Quality through publications: Why? How? When?, BMSCE, 30 Oct and 18 Nov 2015.
- Training Programme on IPR for faculty of Engg, National School of India University, Bangalore, with BMSCE, 4 Feb 2016.
- One week workshop on Internet of Things: Sensors to Cloud Analysis, 18-23 July 2016, RVCE, Bangalore.
- Two days workshop on Data Storage and Networks, 11-12 Feb 2017, BMSCE.
- Entrepreneurship and Management, 3 March 2017.
- Two day workshop on Use of E-Resources for Teaching and Research, 4-5 May, 2017.