|Department:||INFORMATION SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING|
|Date of Joining the Institution:||04.09.2010|
|UG_Qualifications with Class/Grade:||BE [CSE] / FC|
|PG_Qualifications with Class/Grade:||M. Tech [CNE]/FCD|
|PhD_Qualifications with Class/Grade:||Registerd in 2015 under VTU|
- Role of consultancy in Engineering Education, Journal of Engg. Education Transformation, Vol 29, Issue 2, pp. 31-34, January 2015.
- Cloud Based Multiple Vehicle Tracking and Locking System, IEEE International Advance Computing Conference IACC, June 2015. Citation-1
- Envision-Assistive Device for the Blind, National Conference on Sustainable Engineering and Management, May 2017. The paper was awarded first prize.
- Graphical password scheme for providing high security using private images, National Conference on Sustainable Engineering and Management, May 2017.
- Road Traffic Detection Using Status Update Messages, National Conference on Sustainable Engineering and Management, May 2017.
- Traffic light Control System for Emergency Vehicles, International Journal of Information Technology, Springer publications, Under review.
- 'Enhancing practical skills in Data Communication and Networking course by usage of modern tools ' , Int. J. of Continuing Engineering Education and Life-Long Learning, Inderscience Publishers, Under review.
Google Scholar citations: 1
Participation in Workshops/Training Programs
- FDP at Accenture, 24 Nov 2013.
- FDP on Pedagogical Skills development training, 1-5 Aug 2014.
- MOOC on MOOC, by IIT Kanpur, 5 Sep - 12 Oct 2014.
- MOOC course on Cloud computing, by IIT Kanpur and IIT Ropar, 25 Aug-15 Sep 2014, 15 Oct-15 Nov 2014.
- Project based learning, ICTIEE, 5 Jan 2015.
- Problem Based Learning, ICTIEE, 6 Jan 2015.
- Techvista, Microsoft Research India, 23 Jan 2015.
- IPR: Significance for Academia, 25 March 2015.
- Talent Bridge Learning tools to Increase Employability Quotient and prepare in-line with industry requirements, 26 Mar 2015
- PhD Colloquium, IACC, BMSCE, 12-13 June 2015.
- Integrating Projects and Design into Core Engg. courses: Enhancing learning and preparing professionals, 20 July 2015, BMSCE.
- Assessment of Quality of Teaching Learning Process, BMSCE, 29 July 2015.
- Free Campus Recruitment Training workshop, 18 Aug 2015.
- Overseas Education, 25 Aug 2015.
- Research Quality through Publications: Why? How? When?, BMSCE, 30 Oct & 18 Nov 2015.
- Cloud Computing: Open stack Implementation for setting up private cloud, CDAC, Bangalore, 23 - 25 June 2016.
- One week workshop on Internet of Things: Sensors to Cloud Analytics at RVCE, 18-23 July 2016.
- Completed MOOC certification course on Python Data Structures online non-credit course authorized by University of Michigan and offered through Coursera, June 2017.