|Department:||INFORMATION SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING|
|Date of Joining the Institution:||07.10.1999|
|UG_Qualifications with Class/Grade:||BE [CSE] /FCD|
|PG_Qualifications with Class/Grade:||M. Tech [CSE]/FCD|
|PhD_Qualifications with Class/Grade:||Awarded in 2013|
|Field PhD Guide:||Biometrics|
|University PhD Guide:||VTU|
|PhDs Projects Guided:||Guiding 3 research scholars|
|Books Published / IPRs/ Patents:||Book Chapter|
|Professional Memberships||IEEE, ISTE|
- Iris detection for Gaze Tracking using video frames, IEEE International Advance Computing Conference, June 2015. Citations -3
- Analysis of keystroke dynamic biometrics, IET Biometrics, Under review.
- A Review on Palmprint Authentication System, International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, Under review.
- Selection and extraction of optimized feature set from fingerprint biometric -A Review, International Journal of Advanced Computer Science & Applications, Under review.
- Gaze tracking based on FFT and Zeros, EURASIP Journal on Image and Video Processing, Under review.
- A model for Introduction to a Topic, IEEE MOOCs, Innovation and Technology in Education – MITE 2017, Under review.
Google Scholar Citations: 101
Participation in Workshops/Training Programs
- Linux OS, by IBM, 5 Oct 2013.
- Embedded OS, by Li2 Innovations, Bangalore at BMSCE, 9 Oct 2013.
- Ready for Careers, IAACAC at BMSCE, 10 Oct 2013.
- Mobile App. Development, Li2 Innovations at BMSCE, 9, 15 Nov 2013.
- Formulation of Research & Development Initiatives by Women Scientists and Technologists, BMSCE, 10 July 2014.
- Basic Training on Drupal by ValueBound, BMSCE, 13, 20, 27 and 29 July, 2014.
- FDP on Mobile App. Devp., BMSCE, 1st August 2014.
- Mobile App. Devp., BMSCE, 15, 17, 24 and 31 August 2014.
- Outcome based Education -Innovative Classroom Practices, BMSIT, 18-19 September, 2014.
- MOOC on MOOC, a Massive Open Online Course for Development, IIT Kanpur, Sept. 5- November 6, 2014.
- Essentials of SOA Writing, BMSCE, 18 Feb, 2015.
- Cloud Computing – India’s First Cloud Computing Championship, IFC3 in association with IIT Bhuvaneshwar, BMSCE, 7-8 March 2015.
- Complexity Analysis, Dr. Deepak Garg, Thapar University, Patiala at BMSCE, 17 Aug 2015.
- Best Practices in Engineering Education, University of Alabama in Huntsville, 16 October 2015.
- ET601Tx: Educational Technology for Engineering Teachers, a course of study offered by IITBombayX , an online learning initiative of Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, 7 January 2016-7 March 2016.
- SKANI101x: Basic 3D animation using Blender, a course of study offered by IITBombayX, an online learning initiative of Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, 18 Feb 2016-14 April 2016.
- TEQIP II sponsored one week workshop on Machine Learning, 5-10 January 2017, BMSCE.
- TEQIP sponsored one week workshop, Virtualization and Cloud Security, BMSCE, 26, 28, 29 Jan, 4-5 Feb 2017.
- IoT with Arduino, for National Level Championship & Workshop series jointly organizing by Cognizance IIT-Roorkee & Finland Labs, 25-26 Feb 2017.
- Ethical Hacking, Techvriddhi’17, National level Championship in association with E-Cell, IIT Kharagpur, 4-5 March 2017.
- Android Application Development, Google Inc. in association with VTU, 6-10 March 2017.
Name of the
|1||Mahalakshmi B S||1BM13PEN14||Palm authentication||VTU||2013||Course work completed|
|2||Preetha S||1BM15PEJ02||Biometrics in WSN||VTU||2015||Course work completed|
|3||Asha B B||1BM16PEJ20||Key stroke dynamics biometric authentication||VTU||2016||Pursuing course work|