Applications are invited for PROJECT Assistant position (1 Post) under the DST-Nanomission Grant, DST New Delhi, sponsored Research project “BIOWASTE BASED POROUS NANO-MATERIALS FOR EFFICIENT LOW COST ENERGY STORAGE DEVICES”.
(File No. SR/NM/NT-1026/2017)
Dr. Gurumurthy Hegde, BSN CENTRE FOR NANO-MATERIALS & DISPLAYS, BMS College of Engineering, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru-19.
Master of Science in Physics or Chemistry or Materials Science or Master of Technology in Electronics and Communication
Desirable (not must):
Knowledge in the area of electrochemical studies, Coin cell fabrication, super capacitors
Rs. 18,000/- per month (Consolidated as per DST norms for PROJECT ASSISTANT).
Nature of the appointment:
Purely on temporary basis
Tenure of the appointment:
ONLY FOR 12 MONTHS AND LIKELY TO BE CONTINUED BASED ON THE PERFORMANCES
Last date for receipt of applications: 15-07-2018
Desiring candidates are requested to submit their Curriculum Vitae to Principal Investigator by email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Application for DST-Nano project Advertisement No.: CND/DST-Nano/PA/2/2018
• The position is purely temporary for 12 months and likely to be continued if candidates performance is satisfactory.
• Mere fulfillment of qualifications/experience requirements does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and no TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
• Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification and no interim correspondence will be entertained.
• Candidates should produce original testimonials/certificates, as a proof of the details furnished in their application, at the time of test/interview for verification, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for test/interview.
• It is necessary to work until one year and if candidate leaves in the middle of the project he/she may have to return the salary from the project money and proper non-disclosure agreement need to be signed by the candidate relevant to this condition.